Awakening from Alzheimers Series

deanad
Contributor
Contributor

Awakening from Alzheimers Series

Post by deanad »

Hi,

I watched this series last year and it was really informative. It starts tomorrow and has an episode for the next 12 days. Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Perlmutter are on it. Wanted to share in case you haven't seen this yet.

https://watch.awakeningfromalzheimers.com

Thanks! Deana
ApoE 4/4
TLS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Awakening from Alzheimers Series

Post by TLS »

Thought I would give this threat a +bump.

The event is being re-run starting May 13, 2021.
apoe 3/4
2ndNature
New User
New User

Post by 2ndNature »

In this thread, the link provided to the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" still takes you to a site where the video is supposed to play. Per the site, it's supposed to start again, July 8, and play for 12 days each morning. It describes itself as a video that contains the latest research and has never been shown before. I only just joined this blog and saw this thread. When I read it, I hadn't noticed the date for the event but I just clicked on the link without reading the date, (which I noticed later, when returning to this site, had been passed quite a while ago). However the link took me to a site where the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" is supposed to start playing the next day: 9am, Thursday, July 2021, and play for 12 days. (Please, someone clarify for me: Does this just always play "the next day" if you click on the link in this thread? In any case, now you know, the link still appears to work. I'll update this if it actually starts playing tomorrow.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

2ndNature wrote:In this thread, the link provided to the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" still takes you to a site where the video is supposed to play. Per the site, it's supposed to start again, July 8, and play for 12 days each morning. It describes itself as a video that contains the latest research and has never been shown before. I only just joined this blog and saw this thread. When I read it, I hadn't noticed the date for the event but I just clicked on the link without reading the date, (which I noticed later, when returning to this site, had been passed quite a while ago). However the link took me to a site where the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" is supposed to start playing the next day: 9am, Thursday, July 2021, and play for 12 days. (Please, someone clarify for me: Does this just always play "the next day" if you click on the link in this thread? In any case, now you know, the link still appears to work. I'll update this if it actually starts playing tomorrow.
Welcome, 2ndNature! Below is the link you mentioned from this thread, and it looks like it will be online again this morning for access. I did not watch when it was on earlier and so can't say whether this will. be the same content. It does look like you just happened to find the perfect time to start watching it: today!

Hope you find lots of conversation on the forum and elsewhere that are helpful and informative.

https://watch.awakeningfromalzheimers.com
4/4 and still an optimist!
lucytownsend
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lucytownsend »

2ndNature wrote:In this thread, the link provided to the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" still takes you to a site where the video is supposed to play. Per the site, it's supposed to start again, July 8, and play for 12 days each morning. It describes itself as a video that contains the latest research and has never been shown before. I only just joined this blog and saw this thread. When I read it, I hadn't noticed the date for the event but I just clicked on the link without reading the date, (which I noticed later, when returning to this site, had been passed quite a while ago). However the link took me to a site where the "Awakening from Alzheimer's series" is supposed to start playing the next day: 9am, Thursday, July 2021, and play for 12 days. (Please, someone clarify for me: Does this just always play "the next day" if you click on the link in this thread? In any case, now you know, the link still appears to work. I'll update this if it actually starts playing tomorrow.
Hi 2ndNature,

A warm welcome to apoe4.info ! We are here every step of the way to guide you in your efforts to find the answers to your health questions. Many of us here are at a genetically increased risk of Alzheimer's or caring for loved ones who are. I continue to be encouraged by both the support of this community and the up-to-date research it provides. Below are resources that will help you navigate the site.

First is the How To Guide it will help you get the most out of the ApoE4.info website. It is created to help members navigate the site. This area explains how to use the quotes button so that the other member receives an email notification of your reply, how to search for topics, how to subscribe to topics of interest and more.

My favorite is the Primer written by one of our member physicians, Stavia, who is ApoE4/4. It is great introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies in addition to exploring areas such as the science behind the ApoE4 gene and the lifestyle factors that impact its expression. It is a wealth of information - a great place to start and to come back to time and again!

The Wiki offers a wealth of additional information and details the muti-factorial approach to taking control of your brain health. It is useful for searching specific topics of interest.

And, we would love to know more about you so I invite you to share your journey by creating a new topic in Our Stories . This is something that we encourage all new members to do so they get the opportunity to engage further on the site.

We are so glad you found us,

Warmly,

Lucy
Lucy Townsend
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
ReCOACH Coach
Certified Patient Advocate
TLS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TLS »

It plays regularly. Once you sign up they will send you an email each day with a link for the video.

If you are new to the topic, the videos will be very helpful. If you have already read up and spent a lot of time on this forum, then a lot of it may be old news. I definitely recommend it if you are just starting out researching alternative Alzheimer's treatment approaches.

After the series is over you will receive other marketing material to your email address which you may or may not like but you can always unsubscribe.
apoe 3/4
2ndNature
New User
New User

Post by 2ndNature »

Thank you all for replying and updating me so well! I tried accessing the video through the same link where I first found it but only saw that it will play again at a later date. But, I see now that I was sent the email you described. I'll check it out. Thank you so much fir your help with this as well as all the "welcome information"!