Hello

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Aspenia 123
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Post by Aspenia 123 »

Hello,
I have been following posts for 1-2 years but just registered! I am a 63 year old female, 3/4 and have been working with Ann Hathaway for a few years now. My mind is much clearer and faster than it was a few years ago. I'm on the Bredesen protocol. Im glad I registered. Not sure why it took me so long.
AKA
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hello

Post by AKA »

Aspenia 123 wrote:Hello,
I have been following posts for 1-2 years but just registered! I am a 63 year old female, 3/4 and have been working with Ann Hathaway for a few years now. My mind is much clearer and faster than it was a few years ago. I'm on the Bredesen protocol. Im glad I registered. Not sure why it took me so long.
Hello Aspenia 123,

Welcome to the Apoe4 community! Thank you for sharing your story and how Wonderful that your mind is clearer and faster than a few years ago! :D It is powerful to hear that changes and new lifestyle strategies are making a difference. If it is okay to ask, did you start with the Bredesen protocol or begin with seeing Ann Hathaway? I am also wondering if you were addressing hormone balance with Dr. Hathaway? Again, no need to share, just a personal curiosity as I am 60 and also 3/4.

As a new poster, I'd like to point out the"How-to" section on the Wiki page, it offers some handy tips for navigating the site. It includes things like when to use the quotation mark button (located to the right of the post topic) when replying to a post. Posting a reply using the quotation mark button will alert the person whose post you are replying to that there is a response to their post.
Again, a warm welcome, Aspenia 123! Glad you have joined in on the conversation :D
Andrea
Apoe4 Intern