Virtual Meet-up (formerly called Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program)

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
kateg
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Virtual Meet-up (formerly called Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program)

Post by kateg »

Thanks so much- I need to do more reading! If that’s the only HRT used right now then I’m ok while still having my periods. I’m not too familiar with ketoflex - I saw it mentioned above- I’ll look into it as well. Thanks again.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Kaseymarie81 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:22 pm Hello. I would like to join the group.
Thank you so much.
Hi! I sent you a private message requesting your email address so I can send you a calendar invitation with the zoom link. Please look for it by clicking on the envelope icon next to your username in the upper right corner.

We look forward to you joining the group!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

kateg wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:00 am Also can I please be added to the zoom call?
Hi Kate,
I sent you a private message requesting your email address so I can send you the invitation with zoom link. You can find my message by clicking on the envelope icon to the left of your username in the top right corner.

See you at the meet-up!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Resources from the June 24 Meet-up:

Hormone-Aware Practitioners:
Dr. Felice Gersh (bioidentical hormones) in CA
Tara Scott in Fairlawn / Akron OH

Mold Aware Doctors:
April Vukelic in Pittsburgh (Shoemaker Protocol)
Margaret Christensen in Dallas area

Mold Symptoms Checklist:
Crista_Mold_Questionnaire.pdf
Evanthea
Randomized Control Trial for the Bredesen Approach to Reversing Cognitive Decline
Recruiting participants now

Function Health (Mark Hyman’s New Venture):
(Beta membership gets you 100 biomarkers for $499)
How it works

Osteoporosis:
Yoga Poses for Osteoporosis (Dr. Fishman’s Method)

New Scanner for Osteoporosis:
EchoS REMS scan by Echolight
Echolight scans in the US: Dr Andy Bush North Carolina plus Dr Kimberley Zambito in New Jersey

Probiotic for Osteoporosis:
BioGaia OsFortis containing Lactobacillus reuteri 6475 plus vitamin D

Biological Dentists:
Practitioner finders at two organizations (safe removal of amalgams)
International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
International Academy of Biologic Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)

Wim Hoff Breathing Technique
Helps reduce snoring
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Time flies...time for another Virtual Meet-up. We are going to try a Sunday afternoon (in the US) meeting this time. September 17 at 3:00-4:30 pm CDT. Bring your questions, discoveries, and curiosity.

A calendar invitation with zoom link has been sent out to anyone who has expressed an interest in past sessions (and shared their email with me).

If you would like to join and did not receive the invitation, please reply here.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
LisaJS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LisaJS »

JML wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:58 pm Time flies...time for another Virtual Meet-up. We are going to try a Sunday afternoon (in the US) meeting this time. September 17 at 3:00-4:30 pm CDT. Bring your questions, discoveries, and curiosity.

A calendar invitation with zoom link has been sent out to anyone who has expressed an interest in past sessions (and shared their email with me).

If you would like to join and did not receive the invitation, please reply here.
Hi! I would like to join the meet up. Thanks.
abalboa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abalboa »

LisaJS wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:25 pm
JML wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:58 pm Time flies...time for another Virtual Meet-up. We are going to try a Sunday afternoon (in the US) meeting this time. September 17 at 3:00-4:30 pm CDT. Bring your questions, discoveries, and curiosity.

Hi! I would like to join the meet up. Thanks.
Welcome LisaJS!
Thank you for joining our site and posting in the forum. "JML" will send you a Private Message requesting your email address and will then send you an email invitation with zoom link. You will get an email notification of the Private Message and can open it by clicking on the envelope icon, to the left of your username in the top right corner after you receive the email alert of a Private Message.

As a Support Team Intern, I can share several tools & resources to help you get the most out of your experience if you would like to explore the site in more detail. The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Again, I am so glad you joined our forum. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Warmly,
Angie
Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach-FMCA
RECODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
APOE4 aware health coach
MoCA Certification
BS Human Nutrition
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

LisaJS wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:25 pm Hi! I would like to join the meet up. Thanks.
Great! I will send you a private message with instructions about how to join--look for the envelope icon to the left of your name to access the message.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
LeahinTexas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LeahinTexas »

I’m looking forward to it!

Leah
pberry
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pberry »

I’d like to join as well! Thanks.