Virtual Meet-up (formerly called Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program)

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Virtual Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program

Post by floramaria »

Positivity wrote:I'd be interested too. Just ordered the book. I'm in London (GMT) so afternoons here, equivalent to mornings Eastern Standard time, work best for me.
JML wrote:So glad to have you join our virtual discussion! I should let you know that we don't stick strictly to the book for our discussions, but talk about a variety of topics of interest about the Bredesen Protocol and maintaining our brain health.

If you would like to get a calendar invitation to the Zoom call, please send me a Private Message with your email address. Otherwise, I will just PM the zoom link to you.
Welcome, Positivity! I have quoted you and JML in this reply so that you will both get notifications. To quote other members in your post so that they know you have replied to them, you use the quotation marks in the upper left hand corner of their post. For more information and helpful tips on using this site, you might want to check out the WiKi section on How To Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website. It also has information on how to search topics, how to subscribe to threads of high interest and how to send Private Messages. It is a great resource as you are learning your way around the website.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati »

Positivity wrote:I'd be interested too. Just ordered the book. I'm in London (GMT) so afternoons here, equivalent to mornings Eastern Standard time, work best for me.
Ah that's great - another person from the UK. I'm in the Cotswolds, near Stroud! I look forward to meeting you.
Sue Bharati
ApoE 3 / 4
Positivity
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Positivity »

""Hi Bharati, so nice to e-meet you. The Cotswolds are so lovely. We are in full lockdown here in London.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Hi Positivity,
The next virtual get-together is Saturday March 20 at 3:00 pm US Central Time. If you send me a Private Message with your email, I will send you a calendar invitation. Looking forward to meeting you!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Huge thanks to JML for keeping this group together. We had such a wonderful meeting yesterday— many important topics discussed. Each of you continue to both educate and inspire me. Already looking forward to our next meeting. Hugs to all!
notmygenes56
Contributor
Contributor

Post by notmygenes56 »

Julie G wrote:Huge thanks to JML for keeping this group together. We had such a wonderful meeting yesterday— many important topics discussed. Each of you continue to both educate and inspire me. Already looking forward to our next meeting. Hugs to all!
Thanks to JML and you too, Julie. I am always impressed by the amount of knowledge shared in this group. Virtual hugs to everyone. Looking forward to our next session.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

JML wrote:
Thanks so much, JML, for bringing us together, and to everyone who participated. Wonderful to get to share ideas and experiences within the group. I am already looking forward to the next one.
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

]
JML wrote:

Thanks sooo much JML!!

On sleep & sleep tape. There are a number of links in this post on breathing. Here are a couple of sleep tape options (I use the strips on the left). The Myotape is more expensive, but doesn't seal your lips and here are more details on it (first link for Myotape ships from US, I included second link for the details, but from that website, it ships from Ireland).
Tincup
E3,E4
Beegee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Beegee »

I never said thank you for organizing the meeting as a proper book club member should do.
It's a scary journey we are on, sometimes I feel we walk on the edge of the abyss, but we do keep walking, thanks to people like you.
I am very grateful for your support and JML please include me in the next session, which I believe is supposed to be sometimes in May
Thank you again.
Beegee
Fc1345linville
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Fc1345linville »

Tincup wrote:]
JML wrote:

Thanks sooo much JML!!

On sleep & sleep tape. There are a number of links in this post on breathing. Here are a couple of sleep tape options (I use the strips on the left). The Myotape is more expensive, but doesn't seal your lips and here are more details on it (first link for Myotape ships from US, I included second link for the details, but from that website, it ships from Ireland).
For the guys with moustaches and chin whiskers, like me, the tape does not hold very well. However, I am currently trying the Venyn Nose Vents They have stopped my snoring when sleeping on my back.

Fc