Introducing the Simply Made Well Cookbook

ro.oconnor
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Introducing the Simply Made Well Cookbook

Post by ro.oconnor »

Barbara wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:52 am Please let me know how can I purchase the Simply Well Cookbook. I am in Spai n and I am new I am new i n alll the Bdredesen protocole, starting in March with a doctor here to do all the Recode tests.
Hello Barbara and welcome to the ApoE4.Info community! I see that you are planning on working through some ReCODE tests with your doctor soon and that you are taking some proactive steps towards improving your health by seeking out some ReCODE compliant recipes. It sounds like you are motivated to move forward and that you care about your health.

Unfortunately, the Simply Made Well Cookbook is not available to purchase at this time. However, you may want to check out other recipes available here, in the Wiki. You may also find that your doctor will have specific dietary recommendations and resources.

I hope this information is helpful to you! You may receive other responses to your post from other members with additional information or experience in this area.

Here are some tips and links that might be useful as you explore the website:

As you may have already discovered, there is a helpful search tool available in the top right-hand side of the webpage that you can access by selecting the three dots next to your log-in ID. There you can search for topics in the various forums.

You may also find the Primer, as it includes researched-based prevention strategies.

Additionally, you may want to check out the How-to Guide. It includes tricks and tips for getting the most out of the discussion forums.

And finally, you may be interested in visiting Our Stories. There you can browse the stories of other members and if you are comfortable, share your own.

I hope you will continue to find the site helpful on your health journey. If there is anything else you want to know and can't find it on the site, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Warmly,
Rosanne
ro.oconnor
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach

ApoE 3/4
ro.oconnor
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Introducing the Simply Made Well Cookbook

Post by ro.oconnor »

Barbara wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:52 am Please let me know how can I purchase the Simply Well Cookbook. I am in Spai n and I am new I am new i n alll the Bdredesen protocole, starting in March with a doctor here to do all the Recode tests.
Hi again Barbara,
I forgot to mention in my first response to you that you might also be interested in looking at Eating a healthy diet with heaps of micronutrients, which is located in the Primer.

Again, please reach out if you have any further questions.

Warmly,
Rosanne
ro.oconnor
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach

ApoE 3/4