Admin

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
NewRon
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Admin

Post by NewRon »

Trying to email the Admin but no reply....off on hols?
Apo E4/E4, Male, Age 60
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: Admin

Post by TheresaB »

Admin? Do you mean the techteam email? tech-team@apoe4.info
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Trying to email the Admin but no reply....off on hols?
Hi NewRon! I received an email notification that you had sent me a PM (about PMs) on 5/20, but when I clicked on it, there was no message. Hmmm.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

NewRon wrote:Trying to email the Admin but no reply....off on hols?
Hi New Ron!

The good news is that we're not on holidays--although since we're all volunteers, every question may not be picked up right away.
Theresa B was offering good advice with her link to tech-team@apoe4.info for most issues around log-ins, etc.

If the issue is that you are not getting emails about replies to your posts, you may have to update the original email address you provided in your 2014 registration to the current email address you use. Here's how to do that:

1. Click on your user name [NewRon]in the upper right hand corner of any forum page. You'll see a drop down menu with three choices: User Control Panel /Profile/Log-out

2. Click on User Control Panel. You'll see a page showing your recent activity and a list of "tabs" underneath the title USER CONTROL PANEL: Overview/Profile/Board Preferences/Private Messages/User Groups

3. Click on the tab labeled Profile. You'll see five tabs along the left-hand side in a vertical list. the first four all start with the word "Edit". Click on the tab labeled "Edit Account Settings"

4. You'll see a page with your user name and email address on file. You can simple change the email address to what you are currently using and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

If this isn't the reason you were contacting "admin", feel free to reply and we'll see if we can notify the right person for the job!
4/4 and still an optimist!
NewRon
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NewRon »

I was using an email address that had recently been deleted. I've registered a new address now.
Apo E4/E4, Male, Age 60
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

NewRon wrote:I was using an email address that had recently been deleted. I've registered a new address now.
Great! Expect your email to be busier 😉
4/4 and still an optimist!