Any thoughts on lecithin (phosphatidylcholine)?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Maria4/4
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on lecithin (phosphatidylcholine)?

Post by Maria4/4 »

Lulu wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:57 am Very good information to consider, Susan, thank you! I'm going to look into doing the Genova Profile, and see where I stand. I do eat a very healthy diet with lots of fiber, so I assume I would have a good report, but you just never know till you test.

Right now, I'm just hoping I haven't done too much damage with these supplements. I was having occasional issues with equilibrium and nausea (and some facial tingling), and it was happening after popping my supps, so that is why I connected the supps with the symptoms. Very scary. I see the cardiologist today, thankfully. I'm also reading that people can be increasing their TMAO levels with diet and supplements and be completely asymptomatic for a long time. Also scary.

Thanks again for you input, very helpful.

Lulu
Hi Lulu,

Thanks for the useful information you posted. I am so sorry about my confusion regarding the study (mouses/humans).

How was your visit to the cardiologist? Are you still having these scary symptoms?

Maria 4/4