Alzheimer's: The Science of Prevention Documentary Series, July 21-Aug 1, 2021

Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Alzheimer's: The Science of Prevention Documentary Series, July 21-Aug 1, 2021

Post by Plumster »

Presenters include Dale Bredesen, Valter Longo, Ayesha & Dean Sherzai, Lisa Mosconi, Susan de la Monte, and others.
You can register for the series here:
https://scienceofprevention.com/trailer ... 845d28cf97
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Alzheimer's: The Science of Prevention Documentary Series, July 21-Aug 1, 2021

Post by circular »

Plumster wrote:Presenters include Dale Bredesen, Valter Longo, Ayesha & Dean Sherzai, Lisa Mosconi, Susan de la Monte, and others.
You can register for the series here:
https://scienceofprevention.com/trailer ... 845d28cf97
Thanks Plumster. I wish I weren't so busy trying to fit in and digest the Biology of Trauma series. Too bad they are overlapping. It would be good if the functional medicine space could coordinate these so they don't overlap so much, maybe one a month at most.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
karen3359
New User
New User

Re: Alzheimer's: The Science of Prevention Documentary Series, July 21-Aug 1, 2021

Post by karen3359 »

My twin sister and I both watched the 12 episodes and then compared notes. It was an EXCELLENT set of videos watched over a 12 day period. They were each about 45 minutes long. I own all 3 books by Dale Bredesen!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

karen3359 wrote:My twin sister and I both watched the 12 episodes and then compared notes. It was an EXCELLENT set of videos watched over a 12 day period. They were each about 45 minutes long. I own all 3 books by Dale Bredesen!
Hi karen3359, and welcome to the ApoE4.Info website! I am happy to hear that you and your sister enjoyed the video series. I didn’t have a chance to see it myself, but have seen other presentations by many of the participants.
Since you have read Dr. Bredesen’s books, you already have a great foundation, understanding the implications of the ApoE4 allele and also the steps you can take to mitigate associated risks. If you’d like a quick yet comprehensive overview, the Primer written by a physician member is excellent.
Our WiKi, which you can access through the top bar of the page goes into depth on many topics and also includes a section that will useful if you p,an to be active on the site: How-To Get the Most out of the ApoE4.info website. It is a dry helpful and user-friendly resource for how to quote people so they see your replies, how to search topics, how to subscribe to forums of high interest and how to send Private Messages.
If/ and when you feel a desire to introduce yourself to the community and tell us what beings you to the website, a good place for that is in Our Stories.
Again, a warm welcome to you. Please feel free to ask questions as they come up. You will find this is a very supportive and well-informed community. We are glad you are here and look forward to your participation.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health