Reintroduction & Thanks

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
CAngelS
Contributor
Contributor

Reintroduction & Thanks

Post by CAngelS »

Hello,

I'm generally a quiet researcher here at apoe4.info & just wanted to say hello again and thanks to all of you who take the time to post, discuss, debate, teach, & learn from each other. I appreciate the respect of this group and the overall dedication to grow both together and independently. Thank you!
"If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?" (Matthew 5:47)
SBee
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Reintroduction & Thanks

Post by SBee »

CAngelS wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:07 pm Hello,

I'm generally a quiet researcher here at apoe4.info & just wanted to say hello again and thanks to all of you who take the time to post, discuss, debate, teach, & learn from each other. I appreciate the respect of this group and the overall dedication to grow both together and independently. Thank you!

Hello CAngelS!

Thank you so much for taking time to post! Your sentiments provide a lovely way to begin the new year with gratitude and appreciation :D
Your "Current Prevention Strategies" post offered a positive way to share, reflect and set goals for the coming year!
Thank you for your contributions!

Warmly,
Sue
SBee
ApoE2/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach