E3/E3 in Prevention /Precode Share your Story

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Proverbs31_Woman
Contributor
Contributor

E3/E3 in Prevention /Precode Share your Story

Post by Proverbs31_Woman »

Hi,

I'm curious to hear about E3/E3 who have done the Pre-code. I'm 45 and I'm an E3/E3 who had several incident where I hit my head on the ground.

When I was 1 year old, my uncle forgot to put the barrier to the basement stairs. I rand and fell down the stairs into the basement. I slammed my head on the cement. I got up immediately, wasn't crying and kept moving.

At 8 years old, my bike slipped and I slid under dad's truck. I do not recall my head hitting on the pavement.

At 10, I fell off my bike while going down hill. My hit the rocks multiple time. In my youth, up to my 20s I had migraine issues.

I have had incident in 2018 when I was having a hard time remembering things. You would tell me something and 5 minutes later it was gone. Even went to an area downtown where I had work for 5 years and I could not remember where the bus stop was. I knew it was near but I could not recall. Since then, I started doing Cross puzzles, memory games on my phone, exercising as much as I could. I got on the Keto diet to loose weight.

I got on here for mom, but now after reading the "what you need to know " thread. I realize that I need to get started. This might help mom as well to see I'm in it with her.

I'm curious to hear from those of you who have an history of AD, are E3/E3, and are in pre-code/ preventative program. How are you doing?
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: E3/E3 in Prevention /Precode Share your Story

Post by floramaria »

Proverbs31_Woman wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:53 pm Hi,

I'm curious to hear about E3/E3 who have done the Pre-code. I'm 45 and I'm an E3/E3 who had several incident where I hit my head on the ground.

When I was 1 year old, my uncle forgot to put the barrier to the basement stairs. I rand and fell down the stairs into the basement. I slammed my head on the cement. I got up immediately, wasn't crying and kept moving.

At 8 years old, my bike slipped and I slid under dad's truck. I do not recall my head hitting on the pavement.

At 10, I fell off my bike while going down hill. My hit the rocks multiple time. In my youth, up to my 20s I had migraine issues.

I have had incident in 2018 when I was having a hard time remembering things. You would tell me something and 5 minutes later it was gone. Even went to an area downtown where I had work for 5 years and I could not remember where the bus stop was. I knew it was near but I could not recall. Since then, I started doing Cross puzzles, memory games on my phone, exercising as much as I could. I got on the Keto diet to loose weight.

I got on here for mom, but now after reading the "what you need to know " thread. I realize that I need to get started. This might help mom as well to see I'm in it with her.

I'm curious to hear from those of you who have an history of AD, are E3/E3, and are in pre-code/ preventative program. How are you doing?
hi Proverbs31_Woman, It has been months since you posted this but I have been reading through posts I hadn’t seen before and saw this one of your this morning. Sorry that I do not fit the description of people you’d hoped to hear from. (Neither 3/3 nor subscribed to PreCODE.). When you posted, you said you realized that you “needed to get started” though it sounds like you’d already gotten started by adding exercise, brain challenges, and following a ketogenic diet. How are things going for you?
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health