Looking for a little help please

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
TCHC
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for a little help please

Post by TCHC »

Hi everyone.
I'm a newly Certified Re:CODE 2.0 Health Coach and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach in the UK.
I'm looking for some help getting my business started. I'm struggling to find my audience - I thought it'd be easier.
I feel like I need to really connect with my potential audience and I'd really like to understand more about how you all feel, whatever your connection with Alzheimer's (eg as someone with ApoE4 SNP(s), or diagnosed with Alzheimer's, or on prevention, or supporting a loved one).
I know how I feel as a daughter (My Mum has Alzheimer's) and how I feel being on prevention myself. But it would be a great help if I could get some of your views.
Would you please fill in a short survey? You can complete as much or as little as you like, if there are any questions you don't want to answer, that's fine. It's totally anonymous, you'll see I don't ask for names or contact details at all.
Click here for the survey: https://easy-feedback.de/s/1519453/njg5zY
And thank you so much for your help, it's really appreciated.
Lindsey
The Cognitive Health Coach (TCHC)
TCHC - Lindsey Byrne - The Cognitive Health Coach - UK
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC)
Certified Re:CODE 2.0 Health Coach
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Looking for a little help please

Post by SusanJ »

TCHC wrote:Would you please fill in a short survey?
Done. And let us know what insights you get with the results!
TCHC
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TCHC »

SusanJ wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:24 pm
TCHC wrote:Would you please fill in a short survey?
Done. And let us know what insights you get with the results!
Thank you! I really appreciate it. And, that's a great idea, I will share some insights (anonymised).
TCHC
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TCHC »

Thank you to everyone who's completed my survey so far. I said I'd do an update with the insights:
I'm mainly noticing that people are feeling overwhelmed, hopeless or sucker punched on finding out they are at risk, but most people are either on the Bredesen protocol or applying what they find here on this site and feeling cautiously hopeful now. Most people are either concerned about the impact on their families or haven't even told some friends/family yet. But most are more hopeful, noticing the improvements after changing their lifestyles and are either motivated by that, or motivated to stay on track to avoid a bleaker future. Thank you to everyone, it's really helpful to hear your stories, if you've not completed the survey yet, please do. I'm incredibly grateful to you all for taking the time and I wish you the very best with your health journey! May you all have long, happy, healthy lives enjoying your time with your loved ones.