Percepta and Deep Sleep

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Tiramisu1984
Contributor
Contributor

Percepta and Deep Sleep

Post by Tiramisu1984 »

Hi, I monitor my sleep and have found a marked decrease in deep sleep from a year ago. While I've been wracking my brain, I stopped taking Percepta at some point at the end of the year. Does anyone have experience with Percepta? Thoughts?
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Percepta and Deep Sleep

Post by floramaria »

Tiramisu1984 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:58 pm Hi, I monitor my sleep and have found a marked decrease in deep sleep from a year ago. While I've been wracking my brain, I stopped taking Percepta at some point at the end of the year. Does anyone have experience with Percepta? Thoughts?
Hi Tiramisu1984, I hadn’t heard of Percepta so I looked it up. Seems like an interesting product. The two ingredients are Cat’s Claw and Oolong tea neither of which I have ever heard promotes sleep. But on the other hand, individuals respond to substances in distinct /different ways. The only way you could know if Percepta helps you have more deep sleep would be to try it again and see what happens. If it does improve your deep sleep, I and many others here in the forums will be really interested!
Please let us know
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health