Taking plasmalogen ..Prodrome Neuro

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
gouri
Contributor
Contributor

Taking plasmalogen ..Prodrome Neuro

Post by gouri »

I have been taking Prodrome Neuro and Glia since a year among other supplements...NMN, Resveratrol, (David Sinclair) Lion's Mane etc....
I have some cognition loss symptoms at 79 years.... Over all excellent health BMI 19, no diabetes
Generally I take one day one pill Neuro and next day one pill Glia...
Then sometime took 2 pills Neuro...seems I do not need Glia...
Goodnowe it seems takes 2 pills Neuro every day...
I am interested to learn from this family about their experience with Neuro and any bio marker to
asses the effect except personal feeling.
TLS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Taking plasmalogen ..Prodrome Neuro

Post by TLS »

gouri wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:13 am I have been taking Prodrome Neuro and Glia since a year among other supplements...NMN, Resveratrol, (David Sinclair) Lion's Mane etc....
I have some cognition loss symptoms at 79 years.... Over all excellent health BMI 19, no diabetes
Generally I take one day one pill Neuro and next day one pill Glia...
Then sometime took 2 pills Neuro...seems I do not need Glia...
Goodnowe it seems takes 2 pills Neuro every day...
I am interested to learn from this family about their experience with Neuro and any bio marker to
asses the effect except personal feeling.
If you run some searches on the forum by using the Search box in the upper right corner, you will get a long list of other entries regarding plasmalogens and Dr. Goodnowe.

In my family we are using a plasmalogen supplement, nuregain, that we started when we were not able to get Dr. G's because they were out of stock at that time. We have stuck with it and I think subjectively it has made a very small difference for my loved one.
apoe 3/4